أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=338817
1116 4

افتراضي English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah second quarter

English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah second quarter

English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah second quarter
English Language TranslationEnglish Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah second quarter
The Meanings of The Holy Quran

English Language Translation The Meanings of
2 The Cow -Al Baqarah

second quarter

[2.26] Allah is not shy to strike a parable whatsoever a gnat or larger. Those who believe know that it is the truth from their Lord. As for those who disbelieve they ask: 'What could Allah mean by this parable? By it, Allah misleads many and guides many. ' But He misleads none except the evildoers,

[2.27] who break the covenant of Allah after accepting it and sever what Allah has bidden to be joined and corrupt in the land. These are the losers.

[2.28] How can you disbelieve Allah? Did He not give you life when you were dead, and He will cause you to die and then restore you to life. Then you will return to Him.

[2.29] He created for you all that is in the earth, then, He willed to the heaven, and leveled them seven heavens. He has knowledge of all things.

[2.30] When your Lord said to the angels: 'I am placing on the earth a caliph, ' they replied: 'Will You put there who corrupts and sheds blood, when we exalt Your praises and sanctify You? ' He said: 'I know what you do not know. '

[2.31] He taught Adam (father of humans) the names all of them and then presented them to the angels, saying: 'Tell Me the names of these, if you are truthful. '

[2.32] 'Exaltations to You, ' they replied, 'we have no knowledge except that which You have taught us. You are indeed the Knowing, the Wise. '

[2.33] Then He said to Adam: 'Tell them their names. ' And when Adam had named them, He said: 'Did I not tell you that I know the unseen of the heavens and earth, and all that you reveal and all that you hide! '

[2.34] And when We said to the angels: 'Prostrate (to Me) yourselves towards Adam, ' they all prostrated themselves except iblis (satan, father of the jinn), who, in his pride refused and became an unbeliever.

[2.35] To Adam We said: 'Dwell with your wife in Paradise and both eat of it as much as you wish and wherever you will. But neither of you should come close to this tree or else you shall both become transgressors. '

[2.36] But satan made them slip therefrom and caused them to depart from that in which they had been. 'Go down, ' We said, 'be enemies to each other. The earth will provide your dwelling place an enjoyment for a while. '
[2.37] Then Adam received Words from his Lord, and his Lord relented towards him. He is the Receiver of Repentance, the Merciful.
[2.38] 'Go down, all together, ' We said, 'so if a guidance shall come to you from Me, whosoever follows My guidance no fear shall be on them, neither shall they be saddened.
[2. 39] But those who disbelieve and belie Our verses shall be the companions of the Fire, and there they shall live for ever. '
[2.40] 'Children of Israel, remember My favor I have bestowed upon you. Fulfill My covenant, and I will fulfill your covenant with you. Me, you must fear.
[2.41] And believe in what I have sent down confirming what is with you, and do not be the first to disbelieve it. Do not sell My verses for a little price and fear Me.
[2.42] Do not confound truth with falsehood, nor knowingly hide the truth while you know.
[2.43] Establish your prayers, pay the obligatory charity, and bow with those who bow

Translated by : Grand
Shaykh, Professor Hasan

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Third quarter

جزاكى الله خيرا ياحبيبتى

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : ام سيف 22

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah second quarter

رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah second quarter
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : هبه شلبي

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah second quarter

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هبه شلبي
رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah second quarter
اللهم بارك فيكِ وتقبل جهدك وارضى عنكِ نورتى ياغالية

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

جزاكى الله خيرا

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
English Language Translation The Meanings of The Holy Quran please followورد يومى لتفسير القرآن ارجو المتابعة أم أمة الله What is Islam
اساسيات اللغة الانجليزية Basics of English Language .pdf خليجية 2011 مكتبة عدلات
English Language Translation The Meanings of The Holy Quran please followورد يومى لتفسير القرآن ارجو المتابعة أم أمة الله What is Islam
النصائح لمن أراد تعلم اللغة الانجليزية حياء حواء المرحلة الثانوية

الساعة الآن 05:47 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل