أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

جديد اذكار الصباح والمساءĘÚÇáć encourage some with Remembrance morning and evening

(1) {no god but is Gayoom District. Do not take it one year and not sleep. Him what in heaven and in earth. Who is it that intercedes
Him without his permission. Works between their hands and behind them. Not surround some of his knowledge, but as he wishes. Expanded the throne of heaven and earth and does not Aúdh saved and is Almighty} (verse No. 255 of Wall cow)

اذكار الصباح والمساءĘÚÇáć encourage some with Remembrance morning and evening

(2) {Say God is a ... }. Say I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak ... }. Say I seek refuge in the Lord of the people ... } (Last Part 30)

(3) {O Allah, You are my Lord no god but You created me and I am your servant and I am covenant وعدك as you can. I seek your from the evil Msnat. I acknowledge Your favor on you and I acknowledge my sin forgive me, does not forgive sins except You} (Bukhari)

(4) {O Allah, I ask You for being in this life and the afterlife. O Allah, I ask pardon and being successfully religion and worldly affairs and my family and my wealth. Veil my Aster and my wealth. O Allah, preserve me from the front and from the rear and from my right and my left and from above and my family and my wealth} (Narrated by Abu Dawood)

(5) {Osahibna and senility and thankfully there is no god but Allah alone with no partner you King and his praise and is over all things. I ask You for the good in this day and the good of what several and I seek refuge in You from the evil in this day and evil beyond. I seek refuge in You from laziness and senility. I seek refuge in You from the torment of the fire and torment in the grave} (Narrated by Muslim)

(6) {In the name of God, who does not hurt with the name nothing on earth or in heaven and is the Hearing, the Knowing} (Narrated Altermzy)
(7) {I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the evil of what He has created} (Narrated Altermzy)

(8) {O Eternal District Subsisting seek help Vosaleh me all of my affairs do not want anyone myself never blink of an eye} (Narrated by the Governor)

(9) {there is no god but Allah alone with no partner has the king and his praise and is over all things} (Bukhari)

(10) {O Allah, You} (Narrated by Muslim)

(11) {O Allah, You habitus and weighed ten and the same satisfaction and outrigger words} (Narrated by Muslim)
(12) {I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the evil of what He has created} (Narrated Altermzy)
(13) {chosen for God our Lord and Islam and Muhammad peace be upon him a prophet and messenger} (Narrated by Ahmad)

(14) {O Allah, I became أشهدك and certify him throne, angels and all the creatures that you you is no god but You and that Mohammad is His servant and messenger}. {We are now on the encroachment of Islam and the word fidelity and religion of our Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him} (Bukhari and Abu Dawood)

(15) {God suffices do not God إلاا, is trust in him and is the Lord of the Great Throne} (Narrated by Abu Dawood

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : fatma7072

افتراضي رد: اذكار الصباح والمساءĘÚÇáć encourage some with Remembrance morning and evenin

رد: اذكار الصباح والمساءĘÚÇáć encourage some with Remembrance morning and evenin
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : ندى ام

افتراضي رد: اذكار الصباح والمساءĘÚÇáć encourage some with Remembrance morning and evenin

رد: اذكار الصباح والمساءĘÚÇáć encourage some with Remembrance morning and evenin
إظهار التوقيع

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : هبه شلبي

نورتونى
إظهار التوقيع

بارك الله فيكي
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : ♥العدوله لولو♥

روعه
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : وغارت الحوراء

جزاكي الله كل خير
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : ضــي القمــر

افتراضي رد: اذكار الصباح والمساءĘÚÇáć encourage some with Remembrance morning and evening

جزالك الله الف خير يا الغلااا
أدوات الموضوع

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
أذكـآر الصبــآح والمســآء The Morning and Evening ‘Thiker’ Remembrance ندى ام اللغة الانجليزية English
أذكار الصباح بالانجليزية مترجمه,اروع اذكار الصباح باللغة الانجليزية,اذكار الصباح جنا حبيبة ماما What is Islam
الاذكــار باللغه الانجليزيه اذكار الصباح والمساء بلانجليزى عمر ابانا وعائشه امنا اللغة الانجليزية English
اذكار الصباح,The adhkaar of morning. شقاوة آنثى What is Islam
The adhkaar of morning, the importance of the adhkaar for morning and evening شقاوة آنثى What is Islam

الساعة الآن 03:45 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل